Today, most top-rated online PH sportsbooks have all the odds and lines you can handle, making it difficult to choose one site to rule them all. In fact, we recommend that most bettors sign up with multiple different sites in order to shop lines and find the best values on any given wager.
That said, any site you choose should support efficient, reliable banking options for players of all means, and the banking suite available at a given operator might be the reason why you choose their services over a competitor’s. To learn about all the different legal Philippines sports betting deposits and payouts available at the region’s best offshore operators, our brief guide is money in the bank!
Deposit Methods For Legal Philippines Sportsbooks
You can’t bet real money unless you risk real money, and the only way to do that is to get your legal PH sportsbook account funded. Fortunately, there are several options available at the best Philippine-friendly online betting sites, which means you’ll always find a suitable way to get your bankroll topped off so you can pop off on that next big NBA betting line, PBA betting line, or anything else that fancies your interest.
The online bet funding option you choose should be selected based on the convenience and value it offers for your specific financial situation, and each sportsbook has unique payment methods to consider. In general, you’ll be able to get your account topped off with the following:
- Bitcoin (BTC) – No fees, highest limits, 30-60 min.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – No fees, highest limits, 5-10 min.
- Litecoin (LTC) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Ethereum (ETH) – No fees, highest limits, 30-60 min.
- Ripple (XRP) – No fees, highest limits, 5-10 min.
- Stellar (XLM) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- USD Coin (USDC) – No fees, highest limits, 5-10 min.
- Altcoins (Assorted) – No fees, highest limits, 3-60 min.
- QuickBit – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- QB Direct – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Visa – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Mastercard – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- American Express – 3-9% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Discover – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Debit Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Prepaid Credit Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- International Gift Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Cashier’s Checks – Variable fees, low limits, 2-5 days
- eChecks – Variable fees, low limits, 2-5 days
- Bank Wires – Highest fees, high limits, 5-7 days
- Money Orders – High fees, low limits, 3-7 days
- Retail Money Transfers – High fees, low limits, 3-7 days
Payout Methods For Legal Philippines Sportsbooks
When it’s time to collect your winnings, it’s important that the withdrawal method you select from your online sportsbook’s cashier suits your particular needs. As with deposits, each payout method comes with different payout speeds, processing fees, and transaction limits, so you’ll need to pick the most suitable option.
Some players require same-day payouts to help cover basic bills and living expenses, while other players don’t mind a bit of a wait. Regardless of your approach, of course, all the best online Philippines sports betting sites offer plenty of choices to help move your online bankroll offline so you can have cash in hand!
- Bitcoin (BTC) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Litecoin (LTC) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Ethereum (ETH) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Ripple (XRP) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Stellar (XLM) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Altcoins (Assorted) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Courier Checks – Moderate fees, moderate limits, 2-5 days
- eChecks – Moderate fees, moderate limits, 2-5 days
- Bank Wires – High fees, high limits, 5-7 days
Remember, not every payout option will be available to you. Most legal Philippines sports gambling sites limit the types of withdrawals you can claim based upon the manner in which you’ve made your corresponding deposit.
For example, any deposit method will allow you to withdraw via courier checks, e-Checks, and bank wire transfers, but if you want to claim a crypto payout, you must first deposit in crypto. Further, many sites will only let you pull funds out in the same cryptocurrency that you used when initially funding your account.
Legal Philippine Sports Betting With Bitcoin
Our number-one most recommended online PH sports betting deposit method is Bitcoin (BTC). Legal offshore sportsbooks were among the first online service platforms to accept Bitcoin, and it remains their preferred method.
To promote BTC use, most sites actually give Filipino punters enhanced Bitcoin bonuses when depositing, which can increase their bankrolls significantly and add several thousand dollars in free plays to their accounts.
But better bonuses aren’t the only reason to bet with Bitcoin. When betting on sports with Bitcoin, you’ll receive all these great perks:
- Rapid transfers with 100% success rate
- Lowest deposit minimums
- Highest deposit maximums
- Best online sports betting bonuses
- Eligible for same-day payouts
- Lowest withdrawal minimums
- Highest withdrawal maximums
- No added fees for deposits or payouts
- Enhanced anonymity for all bettors
- Legal for all PH bettors aged 18+
- World-class blockchain security
- Quantum-hacking-resistant open-ledger technology
Legal Philippine Sports Betting With Altcoins
All PH sportsbooks operating offshore support Bitcoin as a matter of course, but they also support a host of altcoins (i.e. cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin).
Most betting sites only accept a handful of altcoins for deposits and withdrawals, but since these are the most popular crypto assets globally, Filipino bettors who hold multiple different types of cryptocurrencies are likely to already have access to at least one of these in their crypto exchanges or portfolios.
Also, Bitcoin has higher built-in blockchain fees than some other widely used crypto coins, which is something that savvy bettors will factor into their bankroll management.
BTC transactions can be slower than those for other cryptos, too. If you need to bet on a Philippines eSports contest in the next 20 minutes, for example, BTC might not be the best choice, as it takes longer to process. In that case, Litecoin or Stellar Lumens might be better.
Currently, the commonly supported cryptocurrencies at Philippines-friendly sports gambling sites are the following:
- BetOnline AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, USD Coin
- SportsBetting AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, USD Coin
- MyBookie AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple
- Xbet AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin
- 1xBit – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Cardano, 20+ More!
1xBit Crypto Betting Options
No legal online Philippines sports betting site offers more cryptocurrency support for deposits and withdrawals than 1xBit Sportsbook. While other sites accept only a handful of the most common cryptos, 1xBit features support for almost 30 different digital currency options!
In fact, 1xBit only accepts crypto deposits, and the site makes it easier than ever to move your digital funds into and out of your account. Some of the best cryptocurrencies exclusively accepted at 1xBit include the following:
- Cardano (ADA)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Dash (DASH)
- DigiByte (DGB)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Monero (XMR)
- Tron (TRX)
- Verge (XVG)
- + More!
Note: 1xBit is the only PH sportsbook that will allow you to withdraw in any crypto regardless of the coin you used to make your deposit. Additionally, the values of all coins at 1xBit reflect their live trading prices when both depositing and claiming payouts.
Philippines Sports Betting Bonuses
Online sports betting bonuses are one of the main factors to consider when joining a legal Internet sportsbook. Of course, different sites have different bonuses in differing amounts, which is why you should browse the offers at each venue before deciding where to sign up.
That said, all Philippines online sportsbook promos work the same way, as they’re based on the deposit-match principle. That is, when you make a deposit, you’ll get a percentage of that deposit added to your bankroll as sports betting free plays.
Typically, the following betting bonuses are what you can expect:
- Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonus
- Sports Betting Bitcoin Sign-Up Bonus
- Sports Betting Reload Bonus
- Sports Betting Bitcoin Reload Bonus
- Sports Betting Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Sports Betting No-Deposit Bonus
Most sports betting bonuses will boost your bankroll by 75-150%, and you’ll usually earn up to $1000 in free plays. However, if you deposit with BTC or another supported cryptocurrency, you can get even more than that!
All PH sportsbook promos come with rollover requirements, usually in the 5X to 10X range. This means that before you can claim a payout associated with your bonus, you’ll have to wager a total amount that meets those 5X-10X standards.
Since sports betting is a long-haul proposition and most Filipino punters wager on multiple contests per day all season long (especially given the convenience provided by legal mobile Philippines sportsbooks, which allow access from anywhere in the islands, 24/7), these bonus rollovers are easy to meet. For this reason, we recommend always accepting online sports betting bonuses whenever they’re offered.
PH Sports Betting Banking Security
The final consideration for prospective Philippine gamblers interested in betting on sports is going to be account security. All the top-rated online PH sportsbooks use state-of-the-art SSL and TLS encryption standards for both incoming and outgoing connections, ensuring that your financial information and transaction histories are protected with banking-grade security.
Additionally, these sites will never share or sell your private personal or financial information. And of course, if you want to guarantee that your deposits and withdrawals are as safe as possible, you can get even better security by using cryptocurrencies, as blockchain technology is quantum-hacking-resistant.