Today, most top-rated online Philippine sportsbooks have all the odds and lines you can handle, making it difficult to choose one site to rule them all. In fact, we recommend that most bettors sign up with multiple different Philippine betting sites in order to shop lines and find the best values on any given wager. Regardless, of course, any PH sportsbook site you choose should support efficient, reliable betting banking options for players of all means.
Indeed, the banking suite at a given operator might be the reason why you choose one service over another. To learn about all the different legal Philippines sports betting deposits and payouts available at the region’s best offshore sports gambling sites, our brief guide is money in the bank!
Top Sportsbooks Offering Same Day Payouts For Legal Philippine Sports Betting
|Site Name||Current Bonus||Payout Speed||Age||PH||Play Now|
|50% Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||18+||Play Now
|50% Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||21+||Play now
|50% Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||18+||Play now
|50% Max $500||24-48 Hours||21+||Play now
Deposit Methods For Legal Philippine Sportsbooks
You can’t win real money unless you bet real money, and the only way to do that is to get your legal Philippines sportsbook account funded. Fortunately, there are several bet funding options available at the best Philippine online betting sites, which means you’ll always find a suitable way to get your bankroll topped off so you can pop off on that next big NBA betting line, PBA betting line, or anything else that fancies your interest.
The online bet funding options you choose should be based on the convenience and value they offer for your specific financial situation. Each Filipino sportsbook has unique payment methods to consider, but in general, you’ll be able to get your account loaded up with the following:
- Bitcoin (BTC) – No fees, highest limits, 30-60 min.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) – No fees, highest limits, 10-20 min.
- Ethereum (ETH) – No fees, highest limits, 90-120 min.
- Litecoin (LTC) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Binance Coin (BNB) – No fees, highest limits, 10-20 min.
- Cardano (ADA) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Solana (SOL) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Avalanche (AVAX) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Ripple (XRP) – No fees, highest limits, 5-10 min.
- Polygon (MATIC) – No fees, highest limits, 10-20 min.
- Stellar (XLM) – No fees, highest limits, 3-5 min.
- Chainlink (LINK) – No fees, highest limits, 20-30 min.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) – No fees, highest limits, 20-30 min.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) – No fees, highest limits, 10-20 min.
- ApeCoin (APE) – No fees, highest limits, 90-120 min.
- USD Coin (USDC) – No fees, highest limits, 90-120 min.
- Tether (USDT) – No fees, highest limits, 90-120 min.
- Visa – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Mastercard – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- American Express – 3-9% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Discover – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Debit Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Prepaid Credit Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- International Gift Cards – 3-5% fees, moderate limits, instant
- Cashier’s Checks – Variable fees, low limits, 2-5 days
- eChecks – Variable fees, low limits, 2-5 days
- Bank Wires – Highest fees, high limits, 5-7 days
- Money Orders – High fees, low limits, 3-7 days
- Retail Money Transfers – High fees, low limits, 3-7 days
Payout Methods For Legal Philippine Sportsbooks
When it’s time to collect your winnings, it’s important that the Philippines sportsbook withdrawal method you select from your online betting site’s cashier suits your particular needs. As with deposits, each payout method comes with different payout speeds, processing fees, and transaction limits, so you’ll need to pick the most suitable option.
Some Filipino bettors require same-day payouts to help cover basic bills and living expenses, while other players don’t mind a bit of a wait. Regardless of your approach, though, all the best online Philippines sports betting sites offer plenty of choices to help move your online bankroll offline so you can have cash in hand!
- Bitcoin (BTC) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Altcoins (Assorted) – No fees, highest limits, same-day payouts
- Courier Checks – Moderate fees, moderate limits, 2-5 days
- eChecks – Moderate fees, moderate limits, 2-5 days
- Bank Wires – High fees, high limits, 5-7 days
Remember, not every payout option will be available to you at every PH sportsbook site. Most legal Philippine sports gambling sites have distinct withdrawal menus unique to the operators in question, and not all deposit options at a given site are necessarily available as withdrawal options at the same site (which is especially true now that most PH gambling venues have stopped issuing card chargebacks as payouts).
That said, all the best online sportsbooks for Filipino gamblers have recently allowed their members to withdraw in any supported option regardless of the method used to deposit. This way, for example, you can deposit in Bitcoin and withdraw in Solana or Avalanche or some other crypto coin you’ve been interested in trying out.
Legal Philippine Sports Betting With Bitcoin
Our number-one most recommended online Philippine sports betting deposit method is Bitcoin (BTC). Legal offshore sportsbooks were among the first online service platforms to accept Bitcoin, and BTC remains their preferred method.
To promote BTC sports betting, most PH gambling sites actually give Filipino punters enhanced Bitcoin bonuses when depositing, which can increase their bankrolls significantly and add several thousand dollars in free plays to their accounts.
But better bonuses aren’t the only reason to bet with Bitcoin. When betting on sports with Bitcoin in the Philippines, you’ll receive all these great perks:
- Rapid transfers with 100% success rates
- Lowest deposit minimums
- Highest deposit maximums
- Best online sports betting bonuses
- Eligible for same-day payouts
- Lowest withdrawal minimums
- Highest withdrawal maximums
- No added fees for deposits or payouts
- Enhanced anonymity for all bettors
- Legal for all PH bettors aged 18+
- World-class blockchain security
- Quantum-hacking-resistant open-ledger technology
Legal Philippine Sports Betting With Altcoins
All PH sportsbooks operating offshore support Bitcoin as a matter of course, but they also support a host of altcoins (i.e. cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin).
Most betting sites only accept a handful of altcoins for deposits and withdrawals, but since these are the most popular crypto assets globally, Filipino bettors who hold multiple different types of cryptocurrencies are likely to already have access to at least one of these altcoins in their crypto portfolios.
Also, Bitcoin has higher built-in blockchain fees than some other widely used crypto coins (with the exception of Ethereum), which is something that savvy bettors will factor into their bankroll management.
BTC transactions can be slower than those for other cryptos, too. If you need to bet on a Philippines eSports contest in the next 20 minutes, for example, BTC might not be the best choice, as it takes longer to process. In that case, Litecoins or Stellar Lumens or Cardano ADA coins might be better.
Currently, the commonly supported cryptocurrencies at Philippines-friendly sports gambling sites are the following:
- BetOnline AG – ApeCoin, Avalanche, Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shiba Inu, Solana, Stellar, Tether, USD Coin
- SportsBetting AG – ApeCoin, Avalanche, Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Chainlink, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shiba Inu, Solana, Stellar, Tether, USD Coin
- MyBookie AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple
- Xbet AG – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple
Philippine Sports Betting Same-Day Payouts
When gambling online in the Philippines with offshore providers, same-day payouts might be considered something of a rarity. In the past, it always took 5-10 days to get your money after requesting your betting withdrawal. However, thanks to crypto sports betting, that’s no longer the case.
Since crypto gambling payouts don’t need to be processed by any banks, card providers, or third parties, there’s no middleman to slow these transfers down. Whenever you request a crypto betting payout, you’ll usually get your crypto delivered to your private crypto wallet or exchange account within 1-2 hours.
Particularly large sports gambling payouts might require your site cashier to manually approve your payout, which can add an hour or two to the equation. However, once your sports betting withdrawal is approved, your crypto will show up in the amount of time that normal transactions typically take for the coin in question.
Note: If you want the fastest payout sportsbook options, we recommend crypto coins like Cardano, Solana, Avalanche, Litecoin, and Stellar, as these have faster blockchain processing times than older cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and most stablecoins.
Philippines Sports Betting Bonuses
Online sports betting bonuses are one of the main factors to consider when joining a legal Internet sportsbook in the Philippines. Of course, different sites have different bonuses in different amounts, which is why you should browse the online sportsbook bonus offers at each venue before deciding where to sign up.
That said, all Philippines online sportsbook promos work the same way, as they’re based on the deposit-match principle. That is, when you make a deposit, you’ll get a percentage of that deposit added to your bankroll as sports betting free plays.
Typically, the following betting bonuses are what you can expect:
- Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonus
- Bitcoin Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonus
- Crypto Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonus
- Sports Betting Reload Bonus
- Bitcoin Sports Betting Reload Bonus
- Crypto Sports Betting Reload Bonus
- Sports Betting Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Sports Betting No-Deposit Bonus
Most sports betting bonuses will boost your bankroll by 50-100%, and you’ll usually earn up to $1000 in free plays. However, if you deposit with BTC or another supported cryptocurrency, you can get even more than that!
All PH sportsbook promos come with rollover requirements, usually in the 5X to 10X range. This means that before you can claim a payout associated with your bonus, you’ll have to wager a total amount that meets those 5X-10X standards.
Since sports betting is a long-haul proposition and most Filipino punters wager on multiple contests per day all season long (especially given the convenience provided by legal mobile Philippine sports betting apps, which allow access from anywhere in the islands, 24/7), these bonus rollover requirements are easy to meet. For this reason, we recommend always accepting online sports betting bonuses whenever they’re offered.
Philippine Sports Betting Banking Security
The final consideration for prospective Philippine gamblers interested in betting on sports is going to be account security. All the top-rated online PH sportsbooks use state-of-the-art SSL and TLS encryption standards for both incoming and outgoing connections, ensuring that your financial information and transaction histories are protected with banking-grade security.
Additionally, these sites will never share or sell your private personal or financial information. And of course, if you want to guarantee that your deposits and withdrawals are as safe as possible, you can get even better security by using cryptocurrencies, as blockchain technology is quantum-hacking-resistant.