While American football is just getting a foothold in the Philippines, there is no better time than right now to bet on the National Football League (NFL) with numerous betting lines and odds available at the online sportsbooks for one of the most popular professional sports leagues in the world.
Below you’ll find a guide to finding NFL odds online and betting on them without violating any gambling laws. We also supply NFL betting tips so that wagers can be placed at online sportsbooks with confidence.
Is it legal to place online bets on NFL odds in the Philippines?
Yes. Philippine citizens who are age 18 or older are allowed to use offshore licensed sportsbooks for legal football betting. Below are the most respected online sportsbooks in the industry, with each being 100% legal and safe to use when betting on NFL games.
Top Online Sportsbooks for NFL Betting in the Philippines
|Site Name||Current Bonus||Payout Speed||PH||Play Now|
|50% Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||Play Now
|50% Max $1,000||48 Hours||Play now
|50% Max $1,000||48 Hours||Play now
|50% Max $500||48 Hours||Play now
Legal NFL Betting at MegaSportsWorld
In addition to online sportsbooks, Filipinos can bet on NFL games at MegaSportsWorld (MSW), a domestic sportsbook for the residents of the Philippines. Residents of the Philippines are not allowed to bet on local events, but luckily for Filipinos, the NFL Sunday odds are considered an international event since National Football League games are played in the United States.
How To Bet On NFL Odds Online
- Look through each of the online sports betting sites that covers NFL odds and decide which ones you want to join.
- Find the “join” or “signup” icon at the top of the main page and click it.
- Enter account data to create a user profile.
- Submit your sportsbook deposit so that bets on NFL odds can be made without delay.
- Find the NFL betting section of the online sportsbook and place a wager on a pro football game, team, or player.
Philippine NFL Betting Trends
When betting on the NFL in the Philippines, there are numerous types of bets a Philippine resident can place. Here are some of the most common NFL bet types you can expect to see offered from online sportsbooks:
- Point Spread – a bet where the favorite must win by a set margin of points and the underdog can lose by no more than the set margin or win outright
- Moneyline – NFL odds that allow for a wager on which team will win the game
- Over/Under – a gamble on whether the outcome from points or stats will be over or under a set number
- Futures – a prediction made using NFL odds weeks or months before an outcome or game to maximize profit
- Game Props – bets on events in the game but are not directly related to the score or outcome of a game
- Player Props – one of the latest NFL betting trends are the prop bets on a specific player or team stats
- NFL Live Odds – wagers can be made using in-play odds on NFL games
Betting on Super Bowl 56 in the Philippines
Super Bowl LVI will be one of the most bet-on games in the history of sports, especially given the anticipated rematch between Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs. There are still several weeks games to be played prior to the AFC and NFC winners become eligible, but futures odds are on the boards now taking action.
For residents of the Philippines, the game will be played and broadcasted at 7:30 a.m. GMT on Monday morning, February 14, 2022, from SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, CA, in the United States.
How Can I Bet on Super Bowl 56 in the Philippines?
Super Bowl LVI is sure to attract tens of millions of dollars – if not much more – from Filipino sports bettors. Each of the sports betting sites featured on this page are legal in the Philippines, and Filipino locals are allowed to sign up and bet real money on the biggest NFL game of 2022.
Where can I watch the 2022 Super Bowl in the Philippines?
For the Philippines, the easiest way to watch the game would be to choose any of the streams at r/nflstreams on Reddit. You will see a thread for Super Bowl LVI approximately one hour before kickoff, and there will be tons of streams to choose from. The game is often carried on regional television but the network fluctuates from year to year. Many local NFL fans opt to patronize a sports bar to watch the Super Bowl.
The 2022 Super Bowl will kick off Monday morning on February 14, 2020, at 7:30 a.m. GMT+8. The game will be played in SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California (USA).
Philippine NFL Players
The Philippines have produced several standout NFL players over the course of the league’s history. Here are the most prominent NFL players of Filipino descent and those who were born in the Philippines.
Roman Gabriel – 1969 NFL MVP, former Pro Bowl Quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles
Tedy Bruschi – 3x Super Bowl champion, former Pro Bowl Linebacker for the New England Patriots
Doug Baldwin – Super Bowl XLVIII champion, Pro Bowl Wide Receiver currently for the Seattle Seahawks
Tim Tebow – 2x BCS National Champion, 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, former Quarterback for the Denver Broncos and three other teams
Jordan Norwood – Super Bowl 50 champion, Wide Receiver/Return Specialist for the Denver Broncos and four other teams
Steve Slaton – former Running Back for the Houston Texans and Miami Dolphins
Eugene Amano – former Offensive Guard and Center for the Tennessee Titans
Chris Gocong – former Linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles and Cleveland Browns
Fred Jones – former Linebacker for the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs
Aaron Francisco – former Safety for the Arizona Cardinals and four other NFL teams